With a subtle taste of ginger, this cold Nectarine Chicken Salad is easy to make and will have them coming back for more.
- Prep Time
- 4 servings ServingsServings
- 1/2 cup :mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons :lime juice
- 1 teaspoon:sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon :ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon:salt
- 1/8 teaspoon :pepper
- 2 cups:pre cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 nectarines (or peaches) :cubed
- 1 cup :green grapes
- 1/4 cup :green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup :almonds, toasted
- salad :greens
- Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, sugar, ginger, salt and pepper. Stir in chicken, nectarines, grapes and green onions.
- Cover and chill. Just before serving stir in the almonds. Serve on salad greens. (For a slightly different taste you can add 1 teaspoon curry powder).