the Nectarine Tomato Salad. It’s savory and sweet, and does well when made ahead for a crowd. Plus, it feels just a little different, and if you can get juicy ripe fruit from the farmers market, it’s so delicious.
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 3 nectarines
- 3 tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (30 g) crumbled feta
- 1/2 thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup (30 g) chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup (10 g) fresh mint, chiffonade
- 1/4 cup (10 g) fresh basil, chiffonade
- olive oil
Sliced nectarines and tomatoes into wedges.
Place on a platter and top with feta, red onion, pecans, chiffonade mint and basil.
Dress with olive oil and salt.