When the emphasis is on the ice, the drink itself can be remarkably simple and still impress. Here’s another favorite from my home recipe collection.
- Prep Time
- 2 ounces. top-quality bourbon
- 1 (6-ounce) can peach or apricot nectar
1. Start with a cut-glass crystal, or other great-looking, clear 12-oz. or larger rocks glass.
2. Add one giant square or spherical ice cube from your freezer.
3. For maximum effect, the cube should barely fit into the mouth of the glass.
4. Pour bourbon over the cube.
5. Add juice.
6. Stir gently.
7. Garnish with a fresh basil leaf.
Recipe published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Magazine Fall 2015 SUBSCRIBE NOW