- Prep Time
- 6 servings ServingsServings
- 6 :salmon fillets, about 3 pounds
- 1 (2-inch) piece:ginger, peeled and chopped
- 4 tablespoons:Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon:prepared crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons:olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon:salt
- 1/4 teaspoon:pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry. Place in prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together ginger, mustard, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper until creamy. Pour over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Arrange on individual plates and serve.
This is an original recipe from my good friend Monet. One night after work, I went over for dinner and she had made this salmon. I craved it for years and finally had it again when we were testing it for the cookbook. Double the sauce and serve extra on the side for dipping.