I make these muffins all the time, they are so delicious and so healthy with the mulitgrain cereal, I try and get one with flaxseeds in it, blueberry is always a classic, but you can substitute anything, strawberries and chocolate, apples and cinnamon or whatever you want.
- 12 ServingsServings
- 1 cup dry hot cereal - mixed grain
- 11/2 cup flour (whole wheat)
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup oil, veg
- 1 cup blueberries (or your own variation)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Stir dry ingredients, mix eggs, oil and milk. Sir egg mixture into dry ingredients until moistened.
- Add blueberries.
- Spoon evenly into muffin tins baked 20-25 minutes.