- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 qts. (4 oz) Coarsely chopped green chard
- 1 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 6 oz. Roma tomatoes, seeded and sliced lengthwise into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 1/2 cups Warm cooked millet
- 1 cup California Ripe Olives, wedged
- 1/3 cup Coarsely chopped toasted cashews
- 2 tsp. orange zest
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
1 Heat oil in a medium sized sauté pan over medium high heat.
2 Add chard and sauté until wilted and tender for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3 Season with salt, stir in garlic and tomatoes and cook for 1 more minute. Set aside and keep warm.
4 In a large mixing bowl combine millet, California Ripe Olives and cashews. Season with orange zest, cinnamon and cayenne.
5 Spoon chard mixture onto serving plate. Top with millet and serve immediately.