- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound boneless beef steak, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon coarse grind black pepper, 1 large lime, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut into 8 thin wedges
- 1 container grape or cherry tomatoes (about 10 ounces)Mojo Sauce:
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh oregano
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 Whisk Mojo Sauce ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
2 Cut beef steak into 1-1/4 inch pieces; season with pepper.
3 Alternately thread beef with lime and onion wedges evenly onto four 12-inch metal skewers. Thread tomatoes evenly onto four 12-inch metal skewers.
4 Place kabobs on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill tomato kabobs, uncovered, about 2 to 4 minutes or until slightly softened, turning occasionally.
5 Grill beef kabobs, uncovered, about 8 to 10 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.