A pina colada sans liquor - not just for kids!
- Prep Time
- 6 fluid ounces pineapple juice or fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 fluid ounces coconut cream
- 3 to 4 cup of ice
- Slices of pineapple, orange or lime
- Paper umbrellas for decoration
1. In a blender, crush ice while gradually adding the pineapple and the coconut cream. The ice should be thick enough to hold a cherry on top without sinking into the drink.
2. Serve in a tall glass with a straw. Garnish with one cherry and a slice of pineapple.
3. Insert a paper umbrella for that tropical, exotic touch. Serves one