Use mock crab meat and cream cheese to make a dairy appetizer or hor devours served with crackers at your next get-together.
- Prep Time
- 1 (8 ounce) package softened cream cheese
- 8 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 - 1 cup shredded fake crabmeat
- Pinch thyme
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Pinch garlic powder
- Pinch salt
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Sliced almonds (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients (except for cheddar cheese and almonds) and mix thoroughly.
2. Form into a ball. May be rolled in grated cheese, sliced almonds, or sesame seed for finishing affect.
3. Chill several hours or overnight.