A spread that can go classy or sporty, mock crab and artichoke, served warm with, well, just about anything: crackers, chips, toast, bagels.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 - 8Servings
- 1 (15-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 8 ounces mock crabmeat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne (red) pepper
- Dash of hot pepper sauce (Tabasco, etc.)
- Salt, to taste
- Paprika, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Place all ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
3. Place mixture in casserole and sprinkle top with paprika.
4. Bake uncovered until mixture bubbles slightly and top begins to brown, about 20 minutes.
5. Serve warm with crackers, chips, toast, bagles etc.