Check out this kosher eggnog recipe, delicious dessert or special treat.
- Prep Time
- 5 cups chocolate milk
- 4 cups eggnog
- 1 cup whipping cream, divided
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
1. In a large saucepan, combine the milk, eggnog, 1/2 cup cream and coffee granules. Heat through.
2. Remove from the heat; stir in extracts.
3. In a small mixing bowl, beat remaining cream until stiff peaks form.
Dollop over eggnog.
This recipe was tested with commercially prepared eggnog.