A rich, indulgent treat, the following dessert utilizes chocolate, coffee, and pecans for an over-the-top result. Double the chocolate sauce recipe and use as an all-purpose dessert sauce. The chocolate graham cracker crunch is also a wonderful treat on its own.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons brewed coffee
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 10 chocolate graham crackers
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (56-ounce) container premium coffee or chocolate ice cream, at room temperature
1. In a medium saucepan, heat butter and brown sugar on medium heat, stirring until smooth. Fold in 2 tablespoons of prepared coffee and pecans. Place chocolate graham crackers onto a 9- x 13-inch baking sheet and pour butter mixture over the graham crackers.
2. Bake for 15 minutes, remove from oven, and allow to cool completely, about 30 minutes. Once cooled, break into chunks.
3. In a small saucepan, heat cream until warmed through, add remaining 2 tablespoons coffee and chocolate chips, and stir until chocolate is melted.
4. Scoop out half of ice cream and mix in chocolate graham chunks and a quarter cup of chocolate sauce. Top with remaining ice cream and swirl in cookie crunch and chocolate sauce.
5. Serve two scoops per person, with remaining chocolate sauce and cookie crunch on top.