Mixed greens topped with cucumber and smoked Gouda and drizzled with maple dressing make this salad an inviting combination.
- Prep Time
- 1 (5 ounces) bag mixed greens, rinsed and dried.
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup cubed cucumber
- 1/2 cup cubed, smoked Gouda
1. Blend maple syrup, lemon juice, canola oil, salt, and pepper.
2. Pour dressing over greens just before serving.
3. Toss with cucumbers and cheese.