Here is a treat you can make year-round, since frozen cranberries are always available. This relish is delicious with poultry dishes.
- Prep Time
- 2 cupsServings
- 1 pound fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 bunch mint, leaves only
- 1 navel orange, unpeeled, quartered
- ½ cup fresh lime or lemon juice
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- Kosher salt
1. Combine cranberries, mint, and orange in a food processor. Chop coarsely, using the pulse button.
2. Add all remaining ingredients and pulse until just combined.
3. Store refrigerated in a glass jar.