- Prep Time
- - ServingsServings
- 1 (4.4-ounce):package instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 2 ea 1/2 pints:fresh raspberries
- 1 pack:of Thin Mint cookies
- 1-1/4 cups:chilled whipping cream
- Prepare pudding mix according to package instructions. Place in freezer until cold, stirring often, about 15 minutes.
- Line bottom of 8-inch-diameter glass bowl that is 4 to 5 inches deep (about 15-cup capacity) with layer of cookies.
- Pour half of custard mix over top of cookies. Sprinkle fresh raspberries on custard and crush some of the cookies enough to cover custard.
- Top with remaining custard and cover; chill 2 hours. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep chilled.)
- Beat cream in large bowl until stiff peaks form. Spoon cream onto edge of the trifle.
- Garnish remaining raspberries in center and cut 6 Thin Mints in half and place along edge of trifle, sticking up out of the whipped cream.
Cook notes: frozen raspberries can be used, but make sure to drain well and serve same day since frozen raspberries tend to become runny and can take away from presentation.