Use regular or veggie dogs for these to make these mini-hotdog egg rolls.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 30 mini rollsServings
- 1 package hot dogs
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- Mustard or honey mustard mix, if desired
- Oil for frying
1. Cut up hot dogs into thirds, matching up with size of wonton wrappers.
2. Lay wrappers out and, one at time, place hot dog in the middle and bring the two sides together. If desired use two wrappers with a thin layer of mustard or honey mustard between them.
3. Set a large frying pan over high heat. Add a thin layer of oil. When hot, place wrapped mini dogs in the pan. When browned turn them over until all sides are brown.
4. Serve hot. Can be reheated in the oven.