Whip up Passover friendly cream cheese frosting in seconds with our secret weapon, Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese. It is the best way to dress up the Passover cake in a box.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 box passover chocolate cake mix
- 8 ounce Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese
- 8 tablespoon butter
- 2 cup passover confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 bag shredded coconut
1. Prepare cake mix as directed. Pour into 4 individual mini round tin pans or ramekins. Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees. While the cakes bake prepare the frosting.
2. Mix cream cheese, butter, confectioners sugar, vanilla and 1/4 cup of shredded coconut in a bowl. Using a mixer, beat on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
3. Once cakes have cooled frost cakes on top and all sides. Then pat the shredded coconut all over the top and sides till the whole cake is covered. Refrigerate till ready to serve. Take out 5-10 minutes early to bring to room temperature.