A classic that's elegant in its own right but made even more special for the Yom Tov when mini-fied.
- Prep Time
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, rinsed and dried
- 1 (1 lb.) container Marinated Ciliegine (fresh mozzarella balls)
- 18 basil leaves, rolled up and sliced into thin strips
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- Cracked black pepper
1. Combine tomatoes, mozzarella balls, and basil in a medium bowl.
2. Drizzle olive oil and vinegar over the salad and season to taste with cracked black pepper.
Recipe Courtesy of Quick & Kosher: Meals in Minutes by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2010)