Change up your pasta night with Mexican flavors all cooked together in one pot. No draining required. This is the kind of recipe you can make any day with everything you already have in your pantry and fridge.
Make sure to use a great quality extra virgin olive oil. We love Colavita!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ pound angel hair, broken into quarters
- 1 (14½-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
1 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro stems
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat evoo in large sauté pan over medium heat. Add onions and cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic and pasta; cook, stirring, for about 4 minutes.
2. Add tomatoes, broth, cilantro stems, and cumin; mix well. Cook for 10 minutes or until pasta is done. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe courtesy of Quick & Kosher: Meals in Minutes by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2010).
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for Jamie Geller's Weekly Newsletter.