- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Chipotle peppers in adobo, pureed
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 Boneless, skinless mahi mahi fillets (5 oz.)
- 1 quart Napa or Savoy cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup Canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup California Black Ripe Olives, sliced
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium avocado, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup Green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoon TBSP. lime juice
- Salt to taste
1 Whisk together chipotle puree and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
2 Place mahi mahi fillets in bowl and coat with chili puree.
3 Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4 In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine cabbage, beans, California Ripe Olives, tomatoes, avocado, cilantro and green onion.
5 Pour in lime juice and remaining olive oil, season with salt to taste and toss to coat
6 Set aside. Preheat grill to medium-high.
7 Cook mahi fillets for approximately 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
8 Serve each on top of a mound of cabbage slaw.
*substitute your favorite meaty white fish if desired