- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 russet potatoes, washed
- 6 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cup shredded Mexican blend of cheddar cheese
- 12 tablespoon sour cream
- 6 tablespoons Sabra Chunky Pico De Gallo Salsa
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 400° F. Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a bowl toss potatoes with oil, salt, and pepper until completely coated. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake until fork tender, about 60 minutes.
3. Make a small slit lengthwise, about 1-inch deep in each potato, being careful not to cut all the way through . Pinch and press the sides to open the potatoes in the center. Divide the cheese, sour cream and salsa evenly among the potatoes. Garnish with chopped cilantro.