These marinated and slow cooked Melt-Away Short Ribs are sure to melt in your mouth.
In my personal chef business, these slow cooked short ribs are my most requested dish.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 large onions, cut into rings
- 2 pounds short ribs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon imitation soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup red wine
1. Place onions at the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan. Lay meat on top of onions.
2. Combine the sugar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic, ketchup, honey, wine, and ½ cup water. Pour over ribs and marinate 2 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F.
4. Tightly cover and bake for 2 hours.
Recipe published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Magazine Passover 2012 SUBSCRIBE NOW