Melons are a typical summer fruit but you can enjoy them as a drink as well. Try this melon cooler next time you're sitting around the pool and want to refresh. Prep time doesn't include pre-freezing the melon.
- Prep Time
- 5 - 6Servings
- 4 1/2 cups cubed honeydew melon (about 1 small)
- 1 1/2 cups lime sherbet (usually it's dairy)
- 2 tablespoon :lime juice
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
1. Place melon cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Cover and freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
2. Put the knife blade in food processor bowl and add the frozen melon, sherbet, and lime juice. Process until smooth.
3. Pour into glasses. Garnish with strawberries, if desired. Serve immediately.