The most refreshing slurpie you'll ever slurp - watermelon and berrie. The epitome of summer refreshment.
- Prep Time
- 5 1/2 cupsServings
- 4 cups watermelon, seeded and cubed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen raspberries, unthawed
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle sparkling mineral water
1. Place a single layer of watermelon in a shallow pan; freeze until firm.
2. Remove watermelon from freezer, and let stand 5 minutes.
3. Drop watermelon through food chute of a food processor or blender with the motor running.
4. Add frozen chunks of raspberries alternately with mineral water, processing until smooth.