Refreshing melon berry salsa with just the right amount of spice from a jalapeno pepper.
- Prep Time
- 4½ cupsServings
- 1½ cups finely diced cantaloupe
- 1½ cups finely diced honeydew melon
- 1½ cups chopped blueberries
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or mint
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced or ¼ teaspoon cayenne
1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
2. Cover and refrigerate. If you can allow this fruit salsa to chill over night it is absolutely terrific.
Superb with grilled fish. Can be used for up to 2 days.