Here’s a new take on classic nachos Mediterranean style with homemade Lavash chips. Layer on beans, cheese, guacamole and Turkish salad with some schug for extra heat. Add some labneh if desired.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 4 sheets of lavash, cut into 2 inch triangles
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella
- 8oz. container Sabra Turkish Salad
- 2 8 oz. containers Sabra Guacamole
- Sabra Schug, optional to taste
1 Preheat oven to 350. Place triangles of lavash on parchment lined cookie sheet in a single layer. Spray with cooking spray and bake until lightly toasted (about 5 minutes).
2 Layer toasted chips in the middle of the pan, top with beans, onions, and shredded cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and top with Turkish salad, mashed avocados and shug if desired.