- MARINADE:1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, fresh minced
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red chili flakes
- 1 Tbsp. oregano, fresh minced
- 1 Tbsp. rosemary, fresh minced
- 1 tsp. lemon zest, 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 lb. wt. chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 1 3/4 cups California green seedless grapes, picked from stem and rinsed
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice, fresh
1 In small bowl combine olive oil, garlic, chili flakes, oregano, rosemary and lemon zest. Whisk together marinade.
2 Cut chicken into 3/4 inch cubes. Alternate chicken and grapes and thread onto 12 skewers. Place skewers into a baking dish or pan large enough to hold them.
3 Pour marinade over skewers, coating each one. Marinate for 4-24 hours. Remove skewers from marinade and let excess oil drip off. Season with salt.
4 Grill on barbecue until chicken is cooked through, about 3-5 minutes on each side. Arrange on serving platter and drizzle with additional olive oil and lemon juice.
5 Notes:4 entree servings