- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 to 4 servings ServingsServings
- 2 beef eye round steaks (about 8 ounces each)
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- Salt and pepper
1 Drain artichokes, reserving liquid. Chop artichokes and combine with roasted red pepper and basil in small bowl; cover and refrigerate.
2 Combine reserved artichoke liquid and Dijon mustard in small bowl. Place beef steaks and mustard mixture in food-safe plastic bag; turn steaks to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight.
3 Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 19 to 23 minutes for medium rare (145°F) doneness, turning occasionally. (Do not overcook.)
4 Carve steaks into thin slices. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Serve with artichoke mixture.