- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 pound beef round tip steaks, cut 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 4 pita breads, cut crosswise in half
- 3/4 cup plain or seasoned hummus
- Toppings:Sliced cucumber, tomatoes, red onions
1 Stack beef steaks; cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1-inch wide strips. Combine beef and lemon pepper in medium bowl.
2 Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 3 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.)
3 Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef. Season with salt, as desired.
4 Fill pita pockets with equal amounts of steak, hummus and toppings, as desired.