Fresh baby spinach gets a Mediterranean twist when it's baked in a casserole with an eggy mixture of cream cheese and crumbled feta.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 lb. baby spinach leaves
- 6 cups boiling water
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled and divided
1. Heat oven to 350ºF.
2. Place spinach in colander in sink. Pour boiling water over spinach; cool.
3. Meanwhile, mix cream cheese and eggs in large bowl until blended. Gradually stir in milk. Stir in 1/2 cup feta.
4. Squeeze excess moisture from spinach. Add spinach to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Spoon onto 9-inch square baking dish; top with remaining feta. Cover.
5. Bake 50 min. or until center is set, uncovering after 30 min.