The Passover holiday is quickly approaching…more quickly than I realized! Because it falls out earlier in the season this year, I am hussling to prepare my house, shopping for non-chametz foods and of course, adding some tasty recipes to my repertoire. It is tough to stem away from bland matzah, matzah, matzah and more matzah. This is a tasty twist on the matzo flavor.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 cup matzo farfel
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese 8 oz
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cup lowfat milk
- 1 1/2 cup Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Put in 2 qt. casserole.
3. Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
4. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until brown.