Pluots are a hybrid of a plum and apricot. You can use this recipe for plums too, but we love to eat and cook with pluots. These macerated fruits can be added to soda water for a fun fresh soda or topped with yogurt and granola or served straight out of the bowl.
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 4 pluots, pitted and cut into large chunks
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Juice and zest of a small orange
- Juice and zest of a small lime
- 1⁄2 cup chopped mint (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients together. Cover. Refrigerate for four hours.
Recipe published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Magazine Summer 2013 SUBSCRIBE NOW