You don't have to make matzah pizza only on Passover. Enjoy this margarita pizza all year round!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lb. plum Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 pieces matzo
- 6 oz. fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 6 fresh basil leaves cut into julienne strips
1 Combine olive oil, tomatoes, garlic, and salt in bowl.
2 Allow to marinate a few minutes. Brush matzo lightly with olive oil.
3 Top with cheese, then tomatoes, then basil. Bake at 400 for 5 minutes.