These maple roasted- smoky almonds are definitely going to be made and served at every get together I host from now on. I sent a bag to my parents and they told me I should start selling them! Warning: these nuts are addictive.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 1/2 cups ServingsServings
- 12 ounces raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 4 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread out almonds in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet, and bake until lightly roasted (about 8 minutes).
2. In a small bowl, combine liquid smoke and maple syrup. Add almonds, and toss lightly. Add sesame seeds, toss once more and let sit for 5 minutes.
3. Spray rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray, and spread almonds in an even layer.
4. Bake at 350 for 16-20 minutes ( until almonds are deep brown), and immediately transfer to a clean baking sheet. Spread almonds out evenly so they don't stick together.