This is not only a fruit soup, it's amazing as a sauce over ice cream! Serve it cold as an app, or drizzle a few spoonfuls of it over pound cake and a scoop of ice cream for dessert. It's one of those wonderful, versatile things that will work for you in lots of ways.
Related: 14 Easy Healthy Soup Recipes
- Prep Time
- 4 mangos, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, washed and stems removed
- 2 cups vanilla soy milk (or other non dairy milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup white wine or apple juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Honey to taste
- Mint leaves, for garnish:(optional)
- In a blender, place mangos, strawberries, soy milk, wine and vanilla; blend until smooth and creamy, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Taste and add honey as desired.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with mint leaves if desired.
Recipe Courtesy of QUICK & KOSHER Recipes From The Bride Who Knew Nothing by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2007) - BUY NOW