Nothing like cold soup during hot weather. This cold mango soup can be eaten as a soup or poured into a glass and served as a smoothie.
- Prep Time
- 4 ripe mangos, peeled and pitted
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 2 (8-ounce) containers plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup sugar (or sugar subsitute to taste)
- Sliced strawberries, for garnish (optional)
1. Combine all the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
2. Chill in refrigerator 1 hour before serving.
3. Ladle into chilled bowls and garnish with fresh sliced strawberries, if desired.
In hot weather, cold soup is super satisfying. Chill bowls in the refrigerator before serving for a cool touch.
This makes a delicious smoothie, too! Whether you put it in a bowl as a cold soup or in a glass as a cooling drink, you'll want more!