What's better on a hot Summer day than an ice cold cocktail? Try this flavorful mango mojito.
- Prep Time
- 4 mojitos ServingsServings
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 12 sprigs of mint
- 5 ounces rum, light
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup mango, cubed
- club soda
- 4 lime wedges
1. In a small bowl, add lime juice and 8 sprigs of mint ( leaves only). Muddle ( mash) until mint is broken up and combined with juice.
2. Pour mint and lime juice mixture into a large cocktail shaker or pitcher. Add rum, sugar, and mango; shake or stir vigorously.
3. Add ice to 4 cocktail glasses, fill the glass to 3/4 full with mojito mixture and top off with club soda.
4. Garnish each glass with 1 sprig of mint and a lime wedge fastened on the rim.
These Mango Mojitos are the perfect Summer cocktail! Their sweet flavor masks their true potency, so drink wisely!