Make your own homemade pops with fresh or frozen mango and fresh watermelon, or any of your fave fruits.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 10 (½-cup) ice pops ServingsServings
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup water
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled and cubed, about 3 cups
- 2 cup cubed watermelon
- In a small saucepan, stir together sugar and water to create a simple syrup. Bring toa boil and simmer for 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Cool completely.
- In a blender, combine the mango, watermelon, and simple syrup and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to ice pop molds and freeze overnight.