You will need about 1 to 1 ½ pounds of chicken for this recipe. Bake, grill, sauté or prepare your chicken however you enjoy it best. You can also use leftover chicken for this slightly sweet citrusy salad.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 1 cup Mandarin oranges, drained (15-ounce)
- 1 bag spinach (5-ounce)
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, cut into ½-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 beefsteak tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl combine oranges, spinach, chicken, tomatoes and almonds.
In a small bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper and immediately pour over salad. Toss to coat.