Reminiscent of lox and bagels but summery and refreshing. This quick throw together skewer is fun as a first course or pass around appetizer.
- Prep Time
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- 8 long skinny and elegant breadsticks
- 2 - 3 Persian cucumbers, finely diced
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, packed in olive oil, drained, and chopped
- ½ cup goat cheese, at room temperature
- 2 - 4 tablespoons milk (if needed)
1. Wrap smoked salmon around breadsticks, leaving a small piece at the end to hold onto.
2. Combine cucumbers and sun-dried tomatoes with goat cheese and stir together to create a creamy dip. Add 2 to 4 tablespoons milk if needed to create the desired consistency.