- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 (8-ounce) packages light cream cheese
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar substitute, such as Splenda
- 3 eggs
- 1 large lemon, zest and juice
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 cup light whipped cream topping
- 1 to 2 lemons for garnish
Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray and set aside.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together cream cheese and sour cream until smooth, about 2 minutes. Gradually add sugar substitute and mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until each is fully incorporated. Add lemon zest, juice, vanilla extract, and salt and mix until just combined. Pour into prepared pan and bake 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until center is almost set but still slightly jiggly. Let cool completely. Transfer to refrigerator and let set overnight.
Serve slices with a dollop of whipped topping and additional lemon zest.