Easy-to-make, low fat potato salad with the additional zest of dijon mustard. This dairy version (the dressing uses yogurt) is a brunch favorite.
- Prep Time
- 1½ pounds red potatoes, cooked
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- ¼ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons coarse mustard
- ½ tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
1. Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch slices.
2. In large bowl, whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, mustards, vinegar, parsley and pepper.
3. Add potatoes; toss until coated.
4. Cover; refrigerate until well chilled, at least 30 minutes.
(Tastes even better the second day)