- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound uncooked linguine or spaghetti
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 carrots, sliced into ¼-inch rounds
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (14 ½ - ounce) can low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 cups diced turkey, cooked
- ¼ cup herbed stuffing mix
1 Prepare pasta according to package instructions.
2 Two minutes before pasta is done, add broccoli florets to water.
3 Cook two minutes; drain pasta and broccoli in a colander.
4 In a large skillet, warm vegan butter over medium heat.
5 . Add onion, carrots, and celery. Sauté three minutes, then stir in flour.
6 . Add chicken broth, sage, and cooked turkey.
7 Stir until sauce comes to simmer; simmer 1 minute.
8 Pour turkey sauté over pasta. Sprinkle stuffing mix on top and serve immediately.
Source: National Pasta Association