- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 1 pound Spaghetti, Linguine or Thin Spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 10- oz. package frozen spinach, thawed, well drained
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup Water
- 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese
1 Prepare pasta according to package directions;
2 drain. In blender or food processor, combine spinach, oil, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, salt and basil.
3 Blend at medium speed or process until finely chopped.
4 Melt margarine in water
5 With blender or processor running, gradually pour in melted margarine mixture until blended.
6 Toss with pasta.
7 Sprinkle feta on top and serve.
Source: National Pasta Association