One day, my mom came home raving about this dressing that her friend Renna had served at a luncheon. First, she tried to recreate it from memory, but it wasn’t the same. A quick text message to Renna for the real secrets gave us much better results.
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Juice of a lemon
- 6 to 7 cloves fresh garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin (or to taste)
- Approximately 30 basil leaves
Blend all ingredients in blender or food processor.