- Prep Time
- 12 ServingsServings
- 2 Large heads iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 3 Medium red onions, thinly sliced
- 3 quarts Bean sprouts
- 9 Medium tomatoes, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 pounds Silken tofu, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 pounds Canned red salmon or light tuna
- 3 cups Watercress (3 oz.), cut into 1-inch pieces (optional)
1 For buffets, layer salad ingredients in order of listing in a large shallow bowl or serving platter. Just before serving, heat ingredients for Warm Soy Sauce Dressing. Toss salad and serve.
2 For a sit-down meal, toss salad and serve about 2 cups per serving. Garnish with choice of cherry tomatoes, sliced red onions, sweet red or yellow peppers, sugar pea pods or sliced cucumbers.
Source: © 2010, Courtesy of United Soybean Board