Serve your fruit rainbow style, by layering it in a glass for individual servings or a large glass bowl. We just follow the colors of the rainbow with our favorite fruits for red, orange, yellow, green, shiny blue, purple too...
Change up the fruit choices based on what you like and what you can find.
- Prep Time
- 1 cup red raspberries or quartered strawberries and/or pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup of cantaloupe balls or orange slices
- 1 cup of sliced mango or pineapple
- 1 cup of sliced kiwi or honey dew balls or green grapes
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of purple grapes or blackberries
- 1/4 cup topping, whipped cream, mascarpone or yogurt
1 Layer the fruit in which ever order you prefer in the order of the rainbow. Top with a dollop of whipped cream, yogurt or mascarpone.
There are so many ways to make this layered fruit salad your own, please share your ideas in the comments, and if you make it include a picture.