This yummy Layered Hot Artichoke & Feta Dip can be served as an appetizer, side dish, or snack.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3.5 ouces feta cheese, crumbled and divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chopped mixed orange and yellow peppers, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped Kalamata olives
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Reserve 1/4 cup feta. Combine remaining feta with next 4 ingredients. Stir in 1/2 cup peppers.
3. Spoon into 3-cup ovenproof dish; top with remaining feta and peppers.
4. Bake 20 min. or until heated through; top with olives.