This is a lovely mini version of the classic kofta. Neat dainty bites packed with flavor. These can be made well in advance and reheated quickly before serving.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 20 pieces ServingsServings
- 400g kosher lamb mince
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 5 tortilla wraps
- 2 teaspoons Harissa
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Short skewers
1. Mix everything except the Harissa, mayo and tortillas together.
2. Shape the mixture it into five sausage shape rolls.
3. Chargrill the koftas on a griddle pan – or fry in a little oil for 8-10 minutes until cooked.
4. Cut the edges off the tortillas so it forms a square.
5. Mix the harissa and mayonnaise together.
6. Spread the harissa mayo mix on the tortillas and wrap around the kofta and secure with the skewers.
7. When ready to serve: Place the wrapped mini kofta in a preheated 180C and bake for about 5-8 mins until warmed through (but not hot)
8. Cut it in between the skewers and serve with more Harissa mayonnaise if you like (can be served on the skewer or without)