This recipe for asparagus wrapped in lamb bacon is perfect for a spring picnic, or really any day of the week! The asparagus travels really well and tastes delicious cold. You can use beef, veal or turkey bacon for these as well.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4-6 ServingsServings
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 pound lamb bacon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Wrap each piece of asparagus tightly with two slices of lamb bacon.
3. Sprinkle the top of each asparagus with a bit of brown sugar.
4. Place on foiled lined baking sheet.
5. Roast for 10-12 minutes, until lamb bacon is crunchy and asparagus is cooked.
6. Can be eaten hot or cold.